Call For Speakers NOW OPEN!
The sections of the application include:
If you have any questions regarding the "Call for Speakers", please contact Margaret Rehayem
Topics of Interest
- Optimizing Delivery Alignment with Government Programs
- Revisiting Accountability: Bundling and Balanced Scorecards
- Getting Real on Eliminating Waste: What’s Worked, What’s Next?
- Improving Equity in Hospital Pricing: Markets vs Policy Reforms
- The Medicare Financial Crisis: Peril or Opportunity for Employer-Sponsored Coverage
- Taking the Reins on High Cost Claims
- Getting Behind the Curtain to Optimize Drug Value
- The Employer Playbook on Advanced Primary Care
- Rebuilding Trust to Accelerate Collaboration & Impact
- Next Generation Consumerism: Enabling Self-efficacy Through Care Navigation and Advocacy
Health, Wellbeing & Benefits Strategy
- Closing the Gaps: From Population Health to Total Person Health
- Building Back Better Post COVID
- Making Direct Contracting Scalable for Employers Across the Spectrum
- Employer Case Studies: Innovations & Impact
- Raising the Bar on Virtual Health Options
- Rethinking Behavioral Health Strategies to Improve Access, Quality & Value
- Evidence-based Design: Designing with Discipline, Data and Dashboards
- Emerging Trends that will Disrupt the Future of Healthcare
- Innovation in Behavioral Health Integration
- Engaging Benefits Executives and Other Health Leaders to Advance Transformation
- Employer as ERISA fiduciary: managing health plans and fiduciary responsibility in times of conflict
- Election Year 2020: The impact to employers of healthcare legislation
- Leveraging health policy across the spectrum
- Healthcare consolidation with a COVID-19 correction: implications for a purchaser strategy
- Addressing the Differences Between Social Risks, Social Needs and Social Determinants of Health
- Equity Implications for Value based Design
- Knowing Your Data on Subpopulations to Prioritize for Impact
- Integrating Equity into Contracting Strategies
- Tailoring Population Health Management to Reduce Disparities
Other topics that are relevant to the National Alliance, its members, and their employer members also will be considered.
Applicants will be contacted on the status of your submission between Aug 20-28, 2021
Important Notice for Service Providers & Vendors
- There are different levels of sponsorship available. Please check event website for details. This helps to support the industry as a whole and due to our non-profit status, allows us to provide quality education and in-demand speakers to our event.
- Preference is given to submissions that include employers/purchasers as speakers.
- At times it may be necessary for a presenter to refer to his or her business by name, but promotional efforts of any kind are frowned upon and not considered to be in the spirit of the conference.