About the Leadership Summits
Join us for the 6th Annual Leadership Summits, featuring creative solutions to building and maintaining vibrant, high-performing, healthy organizations. We will tackle the tough issues of the pandemic era and focus on breakthrough innovations with evidence-based results. This two-day event is broken into three summits:
- Fiduciary & Affordability
- Rebuilding Trust & Transparency
- Humanistic Health
What to expect
Thought leaders from a wide variety of public and private organizations attend the Annual Leadership Summits to:
- Network and learn from one another
- Discover the latest successful health and wellbeing strategies and solutions
- Learn to influence delivery and payment reform, total person health, and health policy
- Further their professional development
- Prepare for the future of workplace health and benefits
Interested in becoming a sponsor:
We can help you choose the sponsorship that will meet your objectives. Contact Karlene Lucas to learn more!
Employers (senior leaders in benefits, HR, finance, healthcare strategy, health equity and health and safety officers), healthcare business coalition leaders, policymakers, and others with a vested interest in improving the health and wellbeing of employees, their families, and communities.
What is the cost of registration:
Employer/Purchaser members of coalitions can receive a discount to the member rate. Contact your coalition member for details.
Type of registration
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!